Saturday, March 8, 2014

Lost in Living


Lost In Living from Paul Sanchez on Vimeo.

So a long time ago I mentioned a documentary that was in production about four women artists and how they balanced family life with creative life. Remember? Once this lovely movie called "Lost in Living" was released I bought the dvd and watched it over and over, nodding my head as I recognized the challenges and humor and conflicting priorities dance across the screen. In honor of International Women's Day, the creators of "Lost in Living" are streaming the movie for free on Vimeo through 8am Sunday. (Yay!) I am sorry to post another movie on the blog so soon, but this one is really worth the watch whether you are an artist or not. Any working mom, any stay at home mom, any mom will recognize pieces of themselves in the women in this film. I hope you get a chance to watch it. Enjoy!

No comments: