Sunday, December 19, 2010

Enough about babies

Hello

I have posted entirely too few adorable photos of the dog lately. Thus, let me present a year of Sukey.

Who put the toy under my collar?

Whose bright idea was it to tuck a toy under my collar?

Walking

Walking

At the beach

Taking walks.

Watching bunnies

Watching a bunny

Protecting the house from evil rabbits.

Sukey at the gate with Mason

Hanging with friends.

Sunshine

On the deck

Under the bed

Napping under the bed.

Begging for cookies

Begging.

Leftover peanut butter

Getting treats.

Animal cruelty

Occasional animal cruelty.

Play

Play

Play

Play leap

Playing with Robb.

Lounging

Then there's the lounging.

Rub my belly

Close up

Still more lounging.

Snoozing

The post breakfast nap.

Festive

Ringing in the holidays.

Basking

And basking by the fire. Sukey hopes you have a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Tmomma said...

so sweet! totally makes me miss Baxter and all the crazy adorable stuff he does!