Friday, November 8, 2013

YARD SALE SUNDAY

It's crunch time

I like to tease Robb that he becomes a carnival barker, a crazed used car salesman, a wheeler-dealer maniac whenever he hears the distant drums of a yard sale a'brewin'. If you've seen him in action, then you know what I'm talking about. But I think I have caught yard sale fever, too. I created a Facebook event and encouraged the multiple families participating in the sale to post photos of big items to entice buyers and generate excitement about the event. We've been in touch with someone locally known as "the yardsale queen" who is supposed to be promoting the sale on her website. Also I made this radioactive sign that can stop and redirect 60 mph highway traffic. And now I'm mentioning it on the blog. Maybe I should make some fliers for work????

No comments: